Saturday

Where Have I Gone?







Well! I'm excited to let you know I've been building a business for the past few months. While I'm no longer posting pretty things daily, I am regularly blogging at http://www.lauracgeorge.com/blog.

But what am I really doing?

I'm teaching artists how to turn their passion into a profitable business using the internet as a means of widening their reach to increase their sales. I teach everything from the tech side of building a website to pricing to scaling your products and leveraging your time... all the way to marketing. I call myself a business coach for artists.

If you'd love that kind of help, I invite you to check out my site and my blog for free tips. I offer one-on-one coaching if you need that extra push. And you can jump on my newsletter so you never have to remember to check the blog ever again.

You can also find me on FacebookTwitter, and Pinterest (with lots of curated pretty things).

If you have questions, let me know in the comments or in an email.
- Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: