Wednesday

Twelve By 2012 Update




So here's an update on the Twelve By 2012 Project. If you didn't read my first post about the project, just click that link.

Here are the goals again as a reminder:
1. Finish decorating and organizing my studio space in our new place.
2. Fill up my jewelry shop online so there's product there to sell.
3. Finish the self-critique pdf I've been working on.
4. List all those things on eBay that are sitting in boxes in the dining room.
5. Create lovely gifts for all our family members for Christmas.
6. Actually decorate the apartment for Christmas this year.
7. Discover a great method of staging the photos of my intaglio prints.
8. Add more options to my indiepreneur coaching services.
9. Make a plan for my portfolio website.
10. Find a dance studio in our new city.
11. Create a mood board for the living room.
12. Actually work toward each and every one of these goals, ultimately completing them even if it's in the new year.


I've made a little progress on goal #1. I obtained a nice work table from a friend and have bought some spray paint and such to get it ready for my studio space. Just have to actually take the time to paint it... #2 is actually being held off on until 2012 because........... I enrolled in Laura Roeder's Creating Fame (which began officially yesterday, so if you're interested you'll have to wait until next year)! It's a big time commitment in addition to the monetary commitment, but there will be big pay offs. But my focus during Creating Fame is entirely on my coaching services, so my jewelry shop will have to be on the back burner. So goal #2 is officially changed to "Fully involve myself in the Creating Fame program."

I made some good headway on goal #3, my self-critique pdf, but haven't done a thing about the stuff I need to sell (goal #4).

Today, I bought my first gift for Christmas to get started on goal #5. I would reveal it here, but I don't want the recipient to know about it! And I'm not starting on goal #6 until the day after Thanksgiving out of principle.

I've got a plan in my head for photographing my prints to finish goal #7, but I have to test it out. I can go ahead and CHECK goal #8 OFF MY LIST!! While there are still a few more things I want to add to my coaching services, I've added 3 new services since starting Twelve by 2012. My portfolio website (goal #9) is also going on the back burner while I work on Creating Fame.

Goal #10 has been ignored; goal #11 is getting barely pieced together little by little; and it looks like I'm doing very well with goal #12! Hooray!


What are your goals before 2012? Do you feel a push from any of my goals?
with virtual hugs,
laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: