Thursday

One Stop Shopping


CHEVRON PLEAT SHIFT DRESS

I hate when I'm shopping online and have to pay shipping at every store because I couldn't find the outfit in one place.

DRAPE POCKET JACKET

I love when I'm shopping online and can find the whole outfit in one store and only pay one shipping charge.

Snake Purse

So I've rounded up an outfit from Warehouse that's awesome to take from work to a night out. Start with this Chevron Pleat Shift Dress ($89) in a pretty wine color. Add the Drape Pocket Jacket ($107) in that great cream as a nice work coverup. Accessorize with this Snake Purse ($28) and some simple black heels. When it's time to go out, just throw the jacket in your car and you'll look perfectly sexy.

with virtual hugs,
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: