Twelve By 2012
I was reading over at Oh, Hello Friend today and saw Danni's newest post: Twelve By 2012. Thankfully, she invited us all to join along, which prompted me to be a bit less lazy. The idea is that you make a list of twelve things to get done in these (almost) 80 days before the year ends. Make them manageable, but definitely big goals. I think it's just the right amount of time for a list like this. Hopefully my goals aren't too far out of reach!
1. Finish decorating and organizing my studio space in our new place.
2. Fill up my jewelry shop online so there's product there to sell.
3. Finish the self-critique pdf I've been working on.
4. List all those things on eBay that are sitting in boxes in the dining room.
5. Create lovely gifts for all our family members for Christmas.
6. Actually decorate the apartment for Christmas this year.
7. Discover a great method of staging the photos of my intaglio prints.
8. Add more options to my indiepreneur coaching services.
9. Make a plan for my portfolio website.
10. Find a dance studio in our new city.
11. Create a mood board for the living room.
12. Actually work toward each and every one of these goals, ultimately completing them even if it's in the new year.
Wow! That list looks long after writing them all out.... but with your encouragement I think I might be able to accomplish the whole thing! Help remind me to get off my butt and do something, please!
with virtual hugs,
PS - thanks, Danni for the inspiration and the fun graphic to go along with the project!!