Wednesday

Let's Go Hiking


Greeting Card for Autumn . Let's Go For a Hike . Handwritten Calligraphy . Olive

As the leaves change, I've been craving a hike. We live in the general vicinity of the Piedmont so it's just a day trip to go hiking in the mountains. Too bad we've both grown out of our boots. But at least I can enjoy this beautiful autumn greeting card, Let's Go For A Hike ($6) from Sparrow Nest Script. The shop has the most beautiful cards with handmade illustrations and calligraphy, using high quality paper and ink. I love the holiday cards like this halloween one, the "you're a peach" card, and the "you're my very favorite" greeting card.

with virtual hugs,
laura

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, you are so sweet to feature my work here! Thank you so much.

    I too am looking forward to some fun fall hikes here in the piedmont NC area. It's so beautiful this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I didn't even notice you were from Winston until you said something! We just moved from there to Raleigh this summer, but I have to say I kind of miss the dash. It was starting to feel like home after about 5 years. So glad to support an artist from the area, even if I didn't know I was doing it!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think: