Monday

Customizing Your Facebook Page




Better late than never, right? I know it's super-late, but I had such a busy day! You ever have one of those days where you feel like you never stop running around? (I just heard like half of you mutter, "every day".)

So here's something to brighten the stressful lives of you business owners out there! Or anyone with a Facebook Page. Pagemodo is a free service (there's a premium option too) that helps you easily design a pretty and professional look for your FB page. It designs quickly and practically publishes itself to your FB page. I really don't know why you wouldn't use it!



I've got this on the docket for tomorrow or Wednesday (whenever the housework gets done). Let me know when you plan on doing it and we can hold each other accountable.

with virtual hugs,
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: