Wednesday

New Bright Color Palette


SALE Woven Cowl in Hot Pink Mix

I'm not normally one for bright colors... but I have a thing for this purply pink and bright orange combo. So I've rounded up a few choices from Etsy and J. Crew. Yes, I normally give you a few more sources, but I just feel swamped lately. So you're getting two, or four if you think of Etsy as simply a host for lots of wonderful stores.

This color palette is expertly executed with the Woven Cowl ($69) from Celapiu. But you can easily achieve a similar look my pairing all sorts of clothing and accessories. I love a casual Sun-drenched Sweatshirt ($40) from J. Crew with some skinny jeans and a gorgeous Edie Purse in pecan, also from J. Crew.

Sun-drenched sweatshirt Edie purse

Add in these Ornamentia Earrings ($18) by Silent Goddess and you're ready to go out!

Ornamentia - made to order

eco friendly dress / womens dress / upcycled dress / celebrate diversity

And if you're looking for something a little more girly, this Eco Friendly Dress ($21) by Fintintan is absolutely lovely coupled with a nice Skinny Leather Belt in Autumn Blaze ($34) by J. Crew.

Skinny leather belt

Some other nice pieces in this color pattern include a Scarf, Gloves, Nail Polish, Watch Strap, and Tights, all from J. Crew.

What are your favorite orange and purply-pink pieces this season?

with virtual hugs,
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: