Thursday

Bold and Colorful


Blue, Orange and Seafoam Double Chevron Antler - Large

Since yesterday's post on super-bright pink and orange was so pretty pretty, I decided to focus today on more bold, colorful pieces from Etsy. This time it's more of a crayola feel, for sure. I'm smitten with this decorative Double Chevron Antler ($75) by Cassandra Smith. And I really love this pretty Orange Seed Bird Print ($15) by Bark Decor which has even been featured on the tv show Better With You.

Orange Seed Bird Print As seen on ABC's Better With You

All My Friends Crochet Necklace Create Your Own Color Trend - 2 for 30 dollars

And the All My Friends Crochet Necklace ($30 for two) by Lavender Field is spectacular, mostly because you can choose which colors you like! I love anything that lets me customize. And truly, the possibilities are endless.

with virtual hugs,
laura

2 comments:

  1. Thank you once again for the feature Laura!! Your blog rocks!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my antler! What a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think: