Monday

Adultifying My Kid Fantasies


3" fancy filigree number 6 hard candy lollipops As seen in Dylan Lauren's bridal shower featured in Martha Stewart weddings May 20113" fancy filigree number 0 hard candy lollipops As seen in Dylan Lauren's bridal shower featured in Martha Stewart weddings May 20113" fancy filigree number 4 hard candy lollipops As seen in Dylan Lauren's bridal shower featured in Martha Stewart weddings May 2011

I'm adoring all the fantastic lollipop options at Vintage Confections! These ornate Fancy Filigree Numbers ($9 each) are a favorite. But I also love all the delicious flavors of their normally-shaped lollies. Sea salted caramel, mint chocolate chip ice cream, and toasted sesame and honey... oh my! They're all like childhood, but more adult. No?

Black and white toasted sesame and honey ball style lollipops - 6 pc.

with virtual hugs,
laura

1 comment:

Let me know what you think: