Wednesday

Splendid Ice Cream Flavors

Askinosie Dark Milk Chocolate Brambleberry Crisp
Coriander Raspberry Wildberry Lavender

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams.... for real. If you have a party coming up, this is where you need to get your ice cream. She has spectacular flavors like Askinosie Dark Milk Chocolate (top left), Brambleberry Crisp (top right), Coriander Raspberry (bottom left), and Wildberry Lavender (bottom right). Check out all the nifty flavors here.

I would buy some for myself right now but.... you have to buy four pints to get home delivery (if you're in Ohio or Tennessee it might be sold near you though!). And each pint is $12. So I would have to plunk down $50 for more ice cream than The Boy and I could eat in two months. Alright... so maybe we'd eat it in about a month because it's so good! But really, I can't rationalize spending $48 + shipping on ice cream. Perhaps this is a birthday present? *hint hint*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: