Monday

Pinterest



If you have yet to discover Pinterest, I feel for you. You're truly missing out on an amazing place to discover cool inspirations like DIYs, recipes, outfits, home decor, photography, even handsome men to stare at! Away for a week for my day job, I didn't have a moment to spend pinning. And boy did I miss it! And this week, my focus is on packing up our apartment for the big move. So I'm going through Pinterest withdrawal!

Will you spend some time on there for me? Tag me with @laurageorge if you think I'd like one of your pins! And in the meantime, take a look at my pin boards. They're a great place to find a lot of the cool things around the web that I don't end up posting on here!



*Image: Toilet Paper Roll Art, pinned here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: