Friday

The Big Move: An Escape

wewood CRONO beige

So we've been packing for two days and are almost done! Tomorrow's the big push for everything to be in boxes. Then Sunday we'll focus on cleaning as much as possible until the movers come (yes! we found affordable movers! If you're in NC and need some good/cheap ones, let me know and I'll fill you in on how they did after Monday.) and hopefully not have to do too much after dinner. We'll spend Sunday night at the Boy's parents' house and then early Monday morning we'll make the drive and move into our new place! Hooray!

In the meantime, I'm so sick of packing that I had to eat a piece of chocolate (ok... four pieces of chocolate!) and relax with some natural-hued fab finds. Above, the Crono Watch in Beige ($139) from WeWood is hitting the top of my list today! I need a pretty watch and this one's made of natural wood and completely free of toxic chemicals if you worry about that sort of thing. Oh, and it's apparently hypo-allergenic. Are most watches not? Anyway, I love it!

And below is The Madly Leather Backback ($450) by Steven Alan. It's positively lustful. Of course, there's no chance of me ever affording this one. But it's just too pretty to look at! I'll also go ahead and note here that I found both of these amazing pieces in an article on great guy gifts (seriously, these are awesome girl gifts! What were they thinking?!) from Refinery 29.

The Madly Leather Backpack

Beige trench coat J026

And last but not least, this Beige Trench Coat ($69) by July S is handmade from chiffon. So delicate and chic! I love the pretty layers and the classic shape.
Now that's a break from the horrors of moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: