Wednesday

The Closet Checklist




The other day I ran across this article about the classics you should have in your closet. See, we're moving in a month because the Boy is headed to graduate school. Money is going to be a lot tighter for me, so no more online purchases at all those sample sales!

I've decided that every other month I will splurge on a really nice piece for my wardrobe that fits really well and is going to last. We're not talking $1000 purchases, but definitely above my normal price range. See my exciting Closet Checklist (above) that is going to take my closet to "timeless wardrobe" standards? Just right click to save the picture if you want to print it for your own use. And let me know if you want the Adobe Illustrator file to adjust the list to your own preferences. I would love to oblige.

Are there any other pieces you think I need to own? Anything on the list I should forgo? I need your help honing the checklist before I start in June!

6 comments:

  1. Hi there! I love your blog :) If you could send me the adobe illustrator file it would be greatly appreciated!! francakes@gmail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this :) I added a section for workout clothes as well, I find i hang onto too many items by putting them into the "workout" section. Truth is, i just need to part with that t-shirt because i wont ever workout in it.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I totally agree about the copious amounts of workout clothing. I lump workout and pjs into one... I probably have 30-40 tshirts. Time to purge and make room for the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! This is fantastic..! Would you please send me the adobe illustrator file too? It would be greatly appreciated!! xoxTiggeroxo@gmail.com Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found this on pinterest. Great checklist! I have been wanting to revamp my wardrobe to contain the essentials that I can accessorize for different looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very very much for this. I have a wardrobe that has some really good classic pieces and a ton of rubbish and stuff that doesn't fit anymore that I have been wanting to minimize and THEN enhance. Your list is a godsend! However, the place where i live means having to adapt this list to suit my environment; I would be grateful if you could email me the Adobe Illustrator file. my email is muna.nana at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think: