Thursday

Apologies!

Well, I've learned now that I can't update the title of an old post or it will publish at the top as if I wrote it today. That's annoying. No more edits for me I suppose.

To make up for my error, here's an awesome collection of beautiful Etsy items, curated into a pretty Wild West themed treasury, Pointing Westward.


'Pointing Westward' by 604Jewelry

This collection of items seeks to point us toward the old wild west. Let's drift westward on a cowboy wind, past the rusty rivers and dewy cattle yards to that wistful wooden shanty town of the old west.


Petite Bridget Cowl - O...
$44.00

Porcelain Artist Brush ...
$15.00

Minimalist Ethnic Ster...
$50.00

Cami Dress. Knee Length...
$44.00

Las Canteras Purple Por...
$48.00

Elephant Art - Big Mama...
$10.00

Dove Empire Dress
$88.00

Vintage Rhinestone Neck...
$35.00

Free Spirit
$20.00

Paper plane Brooch
$18.00

Vintage Medium Skeleton...
$7.00

Black Gladiator Leather...
$60.00

Heart Leaf Ikebana Vase...
$30.00

Dragon Ribbing Wristwar...
$19.00

Vintage Chrome Magnet T...
$21.00

nail butter and cuticle...
$5.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: