Thursday

The Perfect Bathing Suit



Does the word "swimsuit" make you run the other way? (Perhaps you should read this post from yesterday.) Not anymore. Well, at least you won't be quite so terrified. I think this Spanx Ruffle One Shoulder One-Piece ($178) at Bare Necessities is worth the splurge. It's really adorable, slightly trendy but classy enough you could wear it forever, comes in red or black so you can pick your poison, and sucks in your tummy with it's "firm control" and "Thinnovation".

No more lying on my back with one knee in the air. No more sucking in my stomach when I walk along the pool deck. No more hiding my tummy in the deep end. Hooray!!

And if I'd rather save $40 and be a little less stylish, this Miraclesuit is moderately attractive and does a similar slimming thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: