Sunday

Milkshake Party



These Glass Straws ($12 each for the bent ones and $8 each for the straight ones) are available at D.L. Rhein. This is one of my new favorite stores. They've got a ton of amazing finds hidden in the pages of their non-searchable online shop. I don't even mind that I have to visit every single section to see everything because everything I see is so fantastic!

alternative view

I'd like to throw a milkshake party after purchasing these straws. I would wear this light teal Cape Back Shift Dress (£60) from Warehouse.

PS - I'd make these strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla shakes and add in various fruits and candies as my guests choose. I hope mine turn out this cute:



Found via Bethan John's Pinterest, originally on Herz-Allerliebst. If you're not following me on Pinterest yet, you should be! I share lots of stuff on there that I don't put on the blog, so you're missing out if you haven't checked it out yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: