Saturday

iPad Accessory Love



If you're lucky enough to own an iPad (I'm not.), then I know you'll flip for this awesome cover made from real wood. The Miniot Cover ($70) bends and curls to turn from a scratch protector into a cool stand that lets your iPad sit horizontally or vertically, which is great if you want to use it as a camera or you are showing someone else your screen.


It also snaps to the bottom of the iPad for handheld use. The gorgeous product was designed in The Netherlands and is manufactured there using renewable forests. They offer free engraving of text or art, but only for a limited time! There are five wood options and there's even a warranty. I kind of want to purchase an iPad just so I can get this cover!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: