Tuesday

Drawer Pulls: Part 3

Bird Skull Cabinet Hardware Skull Drawer Pulls  Skull Cabinet Knobs cast metal. Antique silver plate. Made in NYC Billyblue22

I could go the eerie route.... These Bird Skull Cabinet Drawer Pulls ($18.50 each, discounted for larger orders) by Blue Bayer Design have been on my list for almost a year. And their Anatomical Heart Cabinet Hardware ($18.50 each, discounted for larger orders) could also be really neat.

Anatomical Heart Cabinet Hardware, Antique Silver (Made in NYC)

4 Lg Cobalt Hand Cut Glass Knob Drawer Pulls Furniture CH

But the one I just can't figure out because it doesn't fit with any of my other choices.... These gorgeous Cobalt Hand Cut Glass Knob Drawer Pulls ($22 each) by Home Decor Crafts. I love that blue so much, especially when I place it against that stunning dark wood of my dresser.

Do you like any of my drawer pull options so far? Do you have a favorite set of drawer pulls to show me? I'd love to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: