Saturday

Graphic Illustration by Christoph Niemann



I'm crushing on the crisp lines, vibrant color, and fantastic humor of Christoph Niemann's illustration. Working for big names like the New York Times and MoMA, Christoph is a name to be reckoned with.



You can buy prints of his work at Imagekind: Christoph Niemann. Like the image Spooning, below, that I have a personal affection for. I can't tell you how many times the Boy and I have discussed drilling a large hole into every couch and mattress we own.

Spooning

Most of all, I really love the wit in Christoph's work. Most of his images are terribly playful. I know you'll enjoy perusing them for a good laugh.






PS - What did you do during Bloggers Day of Silence yesterday? I, for one, had a lot to ruminate on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: