Wednesday

Around The World




There's this fantastic shop I came upon called World Folk Art. It's run my the Museum of New Mexico Foundation. You can get to their other shops through either link. I found loads of cool stuff made in all sorts of different countries.

Clockwise from top-left
African Slingshot ($48) made in Burkina Faso that looks fantastic on a mantle, Africa
Ecuador Straw Angel ($32) made in Ecuador that reminds me of the angel collection I had as a child
Silk and Wool Stole ($34) made in India that I think would be fab as a curtain
Carved Bone Necklace ($30) made in Kenya that's ridiculously affordable and high-quality
Aboriginal Design Lacquer Box ($48) made in India that would be gorgeous as a necklace gift box
Amber & Sterling Teardrop Earrings ($28) made in Russia that look great with almost anything
Silver Candle Earrings ($46) made in Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger that are so unique I'll get tons of compliments
Gecko Teapot ($34) made in China that's swirly enough to make it to my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: