Saturday

Shop-orama In My Pajamas




Like most of the female persuasion, I love shopping. But sometimes I'm just not in the mood for the crowds, the boutique-hopping, and wrestling myself in and out of clothing. That's when I turn to my beloved. I don't mean The Boy.... I mean the Internet. These finds are from my most recent inexcursion.

Clockwise from top-left:
Hand Painted Blue Layers Scarf ($37) by Tsifca - so floaty and ethereal!
Weathered Wood Hanging Strand ($19) at West Elm - I would love a curtain of these in a doorway.
Sleeveless Lace Chiffon Dress ($58) at American Apparel - the styling in this image is fantastic.
Seven Feathers Mobile ($46) by Cori Kindred - if I had a little one around, this would be over the crib!
Zebra Slipper Chair ($329) at Urban Outfitters - a great statement piece for my mostly white living room.




Clockwise from top-left:
Adriatic Wave Statement Neckpiece ($135) by Giia - this would turn some heads!
Kimchi Blue Lace Bib Knit Dress ($49) at Urban Outfitters - looking forward to summer...
Elvis Presley Performance Umbrella ($25) at Unique Vintage - I'm not an Elvis fan, but I love this.
Wilma Bench in Mabel ($875) at The Future Perfect - this would look awesome in an entryway.
Convertible Chain Link Necklace ($30) by Juicy Couture - this converts to a bracelet too!
Queen Anne's Lace Hand Printed Fabric ($25/yard) by Susan Shinnick - if only I could sew...

2 comments:

  1. oh i love what you've found, everything is gorgeous! and putting the feather mobile above a crib, perfect! thanks for the kind shout-out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more--shopping in pjs is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think: