Wednesday

Neutral Chic

Little Cream Dress W/Layered Rectangular Collars

I love buying quality clothing from Etsy because I know it will be well-made, no one else will have it, and it will be creatively designed and detailed. I found this beautiful Little Cream Dress ($165) by Moon Circus on Etsy today.

Gorgeous, handmade, detailed, and darling. Between the little striped collars and straps, the buttons on the back, and the overall shape... the pockets, the second organza layer on the collar, the waistline... I can't stop gushing!! Pick stripes in lavender or sky blue for the straps, collars, and to trim the hem of the skirt.

Also, if you feel so inclined you should definitely check out Moon Circus. The whole shop is full of lovely handmade clothing in unique prints and cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: