Wednesday

Decorating Unique: Air Plants



I'm head over heels for this creative Air Plant Garden on Amethyst Specimen ($45) at Earth Sea Warrior. They have a big collection of different display pieces, all growing air plants, called Air Plant Curiosities. I also particularly like the Lepidolite Mica Heart Air Plant Garden ($40) because it's swirly and girly, but still rugged enough to warrant a place at my pad. The whole collection is so unique I can hardly resist, even though I still have a few days left of my no-shopping-February. Which, by the way, has gone splendidly!





PS - to go along with the whole air plant trend, do check out my other blog - Bling of the Day - for a wow-your-socks-off necklace made with teensy succulents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: