Monday

Day Dreaming



So I was reading up on The Art of Non-Conformity (a truly wonderful endeavor by a single man named Chris whose philosophy is for us to do what we love and stop doing what is expected of us when the two conflict) and saw this fantastic quote from Barbara Sher:

"Whatever your dreams are, start taking them very, very seriously."

Well I feel sufficiently chastised. And inspired. At the same time.

What are your dreams? Which ones have you been neglecting lately? I'll start! I have a list of "things to do before I die" filled with my dreams. The top three (though the list isn't in order) are go on a hot air balloon ride, surprise myself, and live somewhere I love. I'd love to hear about yours!



Image: (C) All Rights Reserved by Aaron Reed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think: